IMPORTANT: The Embassy is extending consular services by appointment only, until further notice. Walk-in applicants will not be entertained. Please click on our latest advisory here for more information on how to secure an appointment before visiting the Embassy.
The fresh Philippines can get point a long-term home visa (particularly the fresh thirteen(a) Non-Quota Immigrant Visa) to the certified low-Filipino mate away from good Filipino resident. This new thirteen(a) visa is actually approved only to nationals ones places:
Algeria, Argentina, Australian continent, Austria, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Botswana, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Brazil, Canada, Cape Verde, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt (charge applicant must be a masculine and partnered so you can a female Philippine resident), Este Salvador, Estonia, Finland, Fiji, France, Gabon, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong-kong SAR, Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea Southern area, Latvia, Lesotho, Libya (visa applicant should be a masculine and married so you’re able to a female Philippine resident), Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau SAR, Malaysia, Malta (provided that this new or even the pair might have been married having at minimum five years), Marshall Islands, Mexico, Micronesia, Monaco, Montenegro, The netherlands, The latest Zealand, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Northern Mariana Island, Norway, Oman (visa applicant need to be a masculine and partnered so you can a lady Philippine resident), Papua Brand new Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Russia, Saudi Arabia (visa candidate have to be a masculine and you may hitched in order to a female Philippine resident), Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, South Africa, The country of spain, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Chicken, Uk, Uruguay, U . s ., Venezuela.
Non-Quota Immigrant Charge (for Partners of Filipino Owners)
Non-Quota Immigrant Visa (to own Partners off Filipino Residents)
Non-Quota Immigrant Charge (to have Partners away from Filipino Residents)
Non-Quota Immigrant Charge (having Partners away from Filipino Residents)
Non-Quota Immigrant Visa (to have Spouses off Filipino Owners)
Non-Quota Immigrant Charge (having Partners away from Filipino People)
Non-Quota Immigrant Charge (to own Partners away http://datingmentor.org/intellectual-dating from Filipino Residents)
Non-Quota Immigrant Charge (to possess Spouses out of Filipino People)
Non-Quota Immigrant Charge (getting Partners from Filipino Residents)
Non-Quota Immigrant Visa (having Spouses out-of Filipino Residents)
Non-Quota Immigrant Charge (to have Spouses from Filipino People)
- Form – two (2) signed originals
- Mutual letter consult addressed to the Commissioner of the Bureau of Immigration from the Applicant and the petitioning Filipino spouse – one (1) original
- Applicant’s passport, valid at least 1 (one) year at the time of filing – original and two (2) photocopies of the data page and latest immigration admission stamp in the Philippines
- Passport of your petitioning Filipino mate, valid at least 1 (one) year at the time of filing – original and two (2) photocopies of the data page
- Passport-size ID images – four (4) 4.5 x 3.5 cm photos. Applicant should be in proper/decent attire, colored photograph taken not earlier than six (6) months before applying for a visa (attach to the application). Blurred, low quality or scanned photos are not accepted.
- Birth Certificate of your Filipino spouse in Security Paper (SECPA) issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) – original and 2 (two) photocopies
- Wedding Certificate in Security Paper (SECPA) issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) – original and 2 (two) photocopies
- When the hitched abroad, Report regarding Matrimony duly validated because of the PSA otherwise inserted by Philippine Embassy for the Oslo, Norway, otherwise
- Foreign relationship certification, Apostillized by the a powerful power in the united states regarding matrimony (NOTE: In the event your file is not from inside the English, kindly have the document translated towards the English and have the interpretation notarized, before with it Apostillized.)
- Cops approval, in English and Apostillized by a competent authority in country of residence – original and 2 (two) photocopies (NOTE: If the document is not in English, kindly have the document translated into English and have the translation notarized, before having it authenticated.)